Monday, January 25, 2010

Monique's Stomach

* Is there an ingredient you can’t imagine cooking without? Uhhhh ... salt?

* What ingredient are you most intimidated by? Japanese, I guess 'cause I don't know it.

* What cuisine would you most like to try making? Thai

* Do you have a signature dish or specialty? Pasta with chicken and vegetables, it doesn't have a proper name, but my whole family knows about my 'pasta dish'

* Is there a dish you’ve always wanted to try to make? Creme brulee with the real crust on top

* Do you like to improvise, or do you tend to follow a recipe from start to finish? I usually have to improvise since I realize halfway through that I forgot to buy one or more of the ingredients.

* If you had to choose, would you rather make dessert or a savory dish? No need to think about this one, definitely dessert!!

* On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are your eating habits? 5 - not too adventurous unfortunately

* Do you like to try lots of new foods and ingredients? Yes, I enjoy it!

* Is there a food you absolutely hate? Snails!

* Are there any foods you can’t eat? Any moldy cheese (the insides of brie and camembert are OK, though) due to a food allergy

No comments:

Post a Comment